Laura Neville, ND
- Familiarize yourself with neurotransmitter imbalance symptoms.
- Discuss the importance of a total, comprehensive, integrative approach to patient care.
- Explore various obstacles to cure (blood sugar imbalance, stress, gluten sensitivity, dysbiosis, inflammation, vitamin and mineral deficiencies, etc.) that will be different for each patient.
- Gain insight into neuroendocrine interactions (adrenal, hormonal and neurotransmitter) which can influence a patient's symptom presentation.
- Consider the complexities of supplementation protocols for patients with numerous imbalances.