News and Knowledge
Enjoy current and past issues of our informative communications, The Standard and Insights, and please feel free to introduce yourself at upcoming industry events.
Insight December 2019
Insight November 2019
Insight October 2019
Insight September 2019
Insight August 2019
Insight July 2019
Insight June 2019
Insight May 2019
Insight April 2019
Insight March 2019
Insight February 2019
Insight January 2019
Insight July 2017
- GI Pathogen Profile, multiplex PCR: Identifying Gastrointestinal Viruses, Parasites and Bacteria
- Zonulin Replaces "Sugar Challenge" Testing in the Assessment of Intestinal Permeability
- Celiac Disease vs Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity
- Gauging the Body's Ability to Eliminate Toxins
- Introducing Doctor's Data's Neuro-Biogenic Amine Profiles providing an assessment of neurotransmitter metabolism
- Why Settle for Less? DDI Brings You Truly Comprehensive Stool Analysis
- Clinical Aspects of Methylation Dysfunction - 6 Conditions
- Amino Acid Assessment is Essential and Here's Why
- Urinary 8-OHdG Analysis The Outcomes Could Be Damaging
- You Asked. We Listened. Calprotectin is Here!
- Celiac, Gluten Sensitivity, and Assessment of Multiple Gliadin Epitopes
- Assessment of Genetic Variability through SNP Testing
- Meet Jason Lockhart, Sales Manager
- How does DNA oxidative damage (urinary 8-hydroxy-2’-deoxyguanosine (8-OHdG)) relate to SNPs?
- Does Your Vitamin D Test Measure Up?
- Meet Jack Maggiore PhD, Assistant Director – Chemistry, R&D
- The Vitamin D Receptor – the other half of Vitamin D function.
- Why does DDI measure D2 and D3 instead of just total vitamin D?
- Proteomics: a Revolution in the Evaluation of Gastrointestinal Microflora
- Evaluation of a Commercial DNa Stool Test
- Extremely Comprehensive Stool Testing – More than pathogen detection
- Meet the Microbiology Team
- Why did DDI choose MaLDI-TOF mass spectroscopy instead of a PCR-based technology?
- Case Report: High Cardiovascular Risk with Aberrant Methionine Metabolism
- DDI Selected for its Trace Elements Expertise by European Commission Joint Research Center
- Assessing Iodine Deficiency at the Highest Level of Quality
- Comprehensive Cardiovascular Risk Profile
- What It Takes to Offer a New Test
- Meet Doug Fields, Vice President Sales
- Doctor's Data New Look
- The Science behind DDI’s newFatty Acids Analysis
- Behind the Scenes at DDI — Meet Karen Urek, MT (ASCP), Vice President of Operations
- What’s New at DDI — Comprehensive Vaginosis Profile
- Clostridium Species Reported in Stool Analysis at DDI
- Behind the Scenes at DDI — Meet Dean Bass, Assistant Laboratory Director
- What’s New at DDI — DNA Oxidative Damage (urinary 8-hydroxy-2’deoxyguanosine)
Scientific Papers and Presentations
Our scientific staff members are frequently asked to speak at professional events and offer perspectives on emerging research findings. We hope you find these presentations and papers helpful in your own practice.
Laboratory, Endocrine & Neurotransmitter Symposium
February 7-9, 2020
Las Vegas, NV
Register at: fx-ed.com
January 30-Feb 4, 2020
Rancho Mirage, CA
Register at: ifm.org
Integrative Health Symposium
February 20-22, 2020
New York, NY
Register at: ihsymposium.com