News and Knowledge
Enjoy current and past issues of our informative communications, The Standard and Insights, and please feel free to introduce yourself at upcoming industry events.
- Doctor's Data Integrates with Power2Practice EMR System
- GI Pathogen Profile, multiplex PCR: Identifying Gastrointestinal Viruses, Parasites and Bacteria
- Zonulin Replaces "Sugar Challenge" Testing in the Assessment of Intestinal Permeability
- Celiac Disease vs Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity
- Gauging the Body's Ability to Eliminate Toxins
- Introducing Doctor's Data's Neuro-Biogenic Amine Profiles providing an assessment of neurotransmitter metabolism
- Why Settle for Less? DDI Brings You Truly Comprehensive Stool Analysis
- Clinical Aspects of Methylation Dysfunction - 6 Conditions
- Amino Acid Assessment is Essential and Here's Why
- Urinary 8-OHdG Analysis The Outcomes Could Be Damaging
- You Asked. We Listened. Calprotectin is Here!
- Celiac, Gluten Sensitivity, and Assessment of Multiple Gliadin Epitopes
- Another Option For Assessing Toxicant Exposure
- Stool Analysis Update From DDI We've Got More To Tell You
- Is Methylation Assessment the Precursor To HRT?
- Iodine Assessment from Doctor’s Data: We have options
- Celiac disease and gluten sensitivity
- Hepatic Detox Profile
- Urine Porphyrins Profile
- Vitamin D Testing: Serum and Blood Spot Created Equal
- Assessment of Genetic Variability through SNP Testing
- Meet Jason Lockhart, Sales Manager
- How does DNA oxidative damage (urinary 8-hydroxy-2’-deoxyguanosine (8-OHdG)) relate to SNPs?
- New DNA Methylation Pathway Profile
- Does Your Vitamin D Test Measure Up?
- Meet Jack Maggiore PhD, Assistant Director – Chemistry, R&D
- The Vitamin D Receptor – the other half of Vitamin D function.
- Why does DDI measure D2 and D3 instead of just total vitamin D?
- Proteomics: a Revolution in the Evaluation of Gastrointestinal Microflora
- Evaluation of a Commercial DNa Stool Test
- Extremely Comprehensive Stool Testing – More than pathogen detection
- Meet the Microbiology Team
- Why did DDI choose MaLDI-TOF mass spectroscopy instead of a PCR-based technology?
- Case Report: High Cardiovascular Risk with Aberrant Methionine Metabolism
- DDI Selected for its Trace Elements Expertise by European Commission Joint Research Center
- Assessing Iodine Deficiency at the Highest Level of Quality
- Comprehensive Cardiovascular Risk Profile
- What It Takes to Offer a New Test
- Meet Doug Fields, Vice President Sales
- Doctor's Data New Look
- The Science behind DDI’s newFatty Acids Analysis
- Behind the Scenes at DDI — Meet Karen Urek, MT (ASCP), Vice President of Operations
- What’s New at DDI — Comprehensive Vaginosis Profile
- Clostridium Species Reported in Stool Analysis at DDI
- Behind the Scenes at DDI — Meet Dean Bass, Assistant Laboratory Director
- What’s New at DDI — DNA Oxidative Damage (urinary 8-hydroxy-2’deoxyguanosine)
Scientific Papers and Presentations
Our scientific staff members are frequently asked to speak at professional events and offer perspectives on emerging research findings. We hope you find these presentations and papers helpful in your own practice.
Institute for Functional Medicine's Advanced Practice Module - Hormone/Energy
July 12-17, 2018
Register at: ifm.org
July 13-15, 2018
Register at: researchednutritionals.com
The Lyme Solution Conference
July 28-29, 2018
Register at: thelymesolutionconference.com
Integrative Medicine for Mental Health Conference
September 6-9, 2018
Register at: immh2018.com
Medical Academy of Pediatric Special needs
September 20-22, 2018
Register at: medmaps.org
Association for the Advancement of Restorative Medicine
September 27-30, 2018
Register at: restorativemedicine.org